Penn is 11 months old! This month, he...
- Weighs about 20 pounds
- Feeding schedule:
7am breakfast (oatmeal/pancakes/fruit/toast/whatever) + 6 oz. formula
**Might have a snack in between breakfast and lunch
11am lunch (whatever we have) + 6 oz. formula
3pm snacks (crackers, fruit, yogurt, etc) + 6 oz. formula or juice
6pm dinner (whatever we have) + juice
7pm 8 oz. formula in bottle
*He is on the sippy cup full time except before bed, and he is totally off baby food. He is OVER it.
- He enjoys bananas, oranges, any type of bread (pancakes, waffles, biscuits, rolls), SPAGHETTI, ham, french fries, baby Cheetos, yogurt, pizza, peanut butter sandwich, chicken, rice, broccoli... pretty much anything. He will be starting real milk soon. I just opened the LAST can of formula I will ever buy. Hallelujah. Praise God. Amen.
- Usually sleeps 7pm to 7am
- Size 4 diapers
- Wears 9-12 clothes and 12-18 sleepers
- Size 4 shoe
- Loves to be outside, loves any type of ball, loves throwing things and wreaking havoc in general
- 4 teeth: 2 on bottom, 2 on top (Dr. Pujari said 2 more are coming)
- NEVER. STAYS. STILL...... LIKE, EVER.
- Major Bam-Bam. Throws, hits, bangs everything.
- Loves to climb stairs and is really good at it
- LOVES to dance. He hears music and can't control himself.
- Waves hello and goodbye
- Claps hands
- Has had 2 hair cuts
- Has had 2 hair cuts
He thinks his sister is the funniest person in the world. He just cackles at her running around the den making silly noises. He has a new trick, which my dad taught him while we were in New York. It is so dadgum funny.
And the biggest news is he's WALKING! He started taking a few steps at a time before Christmas, but now he can go pretty far before falling. He has gotten really good at walking without shoes, but walking with shoes is more of a challenge. This video was a week ago... It's amazing how much more control he has gotten since then!
He has also started picking up the phone on his push toy and putting it to his ear. He hasn't said any new words (and really hasn't said "mama" anymore either!). We brush his teeth, and he really enjoys chewing on the toothbrush afterward.
In some ways it's hard to believe he will be 1 in a few weeks... but then I feel like he's been here forever. He's such a cool dude. And he's the sweetest guy I know. I secretly hope he'll grow up to be a successful young man and do great things but always give me those awesome little Penn snuggles. It's perfectly normal for a grown man to let his mommy rock him, right?
PS. MaryCollis at 11 months.