Master P is 15 months old. He's such a little dude... with emphasis on little. Poor fella is a little string bean.
- Weighs 22 pounds (45th percentile) and is 34 inches long (95th percentile)
- Size 12-18 clothing mostly (although he can wear 6 month shorts/swim trunks)
- Size 4 shoe
- Size 3-4 diaper
- Loves food and will eat nearly anything
- Only says DaDa and ball but understands several things like milk and lovey
- 6 teeth (two on bottom, four on top)
- Can drink from a straw
- Touches his nose when we say "nose"
Passport photos that look like mug shots.
His hair continues to grow like a weed; he has now had four hair cuts. His second tubes/adenoid surgery went well, and we haven't had any problems yet. Yay! He loves being outside, climbing, jumping, throwing, doing all things boy.
Working on his fitness with Mommy
Day in the Park
We are going through a real phase of hitting with the tiny man. Any time we tell him "no" or everything isn't happening just exactly like he wants.... he hits. I remember MC having fits, but I don't remember her hitting. It must be a boy thing.
Same swimsuit at 3 months and 15 months - skinny boy!
And it wouldn't be a blog post if I didn't tell you about Penn's latest sickness. Two weeks ago he had the strand of adenovirus that causes extreme diarrhea, and this week he has the other strand that causes red, watery eyes with occasional discharge, sinus drainage, ear infection, and sore throat. Yay rah!
After his 15-month checkup
This kid is already such a boy and is getting closer and closer to being the best buddy Chad has always wanted! Those two are going to have so many adventures while MC and I stay behind and spend all the money. :)