Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Season 2015

We've had so many fun holiday events this year. First, there was the tree lighting downtown followed by the annual open house at the Library, which my JA Crown Club girls worked and my kids attended.



Pancake Day followed by the annual Christmas parade downtown.




MaryCollis' annual Gingerbread House Decorating Party, which Emma Kate helped to host this year. 



This is what we got when we said, "Do a sassy pose!" Lawsy Mercy.
















Making and delivering homemade cinnamon rolls to dear friends, just like I do every year.

Delicious pre-baked goodness

Our children's Christmas program at church. MaryCollis was a cat (again), and Penn... well, he played with the microphones and was a bad influence on others.











The yearbook/drama Christmas party at Mom's house.  I won a selfie stick. Great night all around.






Catchphrase. It's a tradition.


Selfie stick!


They all signed the Happy Days poster and framed it for me! Tears.


The birth of Janie Girl's TWINS!



MaryCollis' Christmas party at school and Penn's pajama day at daycare.

MaryCollis said, "Are you REAL?" 
We've seen 3 different Santas this year... none of them looked alike.

Mrs. Maranda's K4 class




I guess even Santa gets parched.

MaryCollis' Christmas recital, which was totally adorable.










And our annual Christmas drama at FBC, which was unbelievable. 



Now we officially have NOTHING on our calendar until Christmas Eve. I plan to binge watch Netflix, get a mani/pedi, take naps, and read a book. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm going to do endless loads of laundry and dishes, pick up toys five times a day, and wait on kids hand and foot. Still, I can do all that in my pajamas. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...